- Call the parish house to arrange for a funeral service. There is an emergency number available on our answering service for after hours contact.
- Funerals are celebrated on any weekday at a time convenient to the family that does not conflict with scheduled parish worship services.
- For local funerals, a Vigil Prayer Service is availabe at the funeral home the day or night before the funeral. A Catholic Mass of Resurrection is celebrated at the funeral liturgy unless a Liturgy of the Word is requested by the family.
- Viewing is also available in our Chapel.
- The parish can provide a luncheon for famiily and friends in our Community Center, after a funeral. Talk to our staff about details.
- A grave-side Committal Service is availalble for local burial sites.
- Funerals are also celebrated for those who choose cremation.
- Planning of funerals includes choices of Readings, Prayers, Music, and art work or text on the Participation Sheet (program). Many families choose to have someone give a memorial reflection, be lectors for the readings, lead the prayers of the Faithful, bring the Eucharistic Gifts to the altar, and be Eucharistic Minsters to assist with the distribution of Communion. The Epiphany Funeral planning form can help document these choices. [Click here]
Downloadable forms and information of interest about funerals and funeral planning:
- Epiphany Pre-Planning for Funeral Form [PDF]
- Epiphany Funeral Planning Form [PDF]
- Scripture Readings for Funerals [PDF]
- Liturgical Music for Funerals [PDF]
- Information on selection of funeral caskets [PDF]
- General information about funerals [PDF]
- Infomation about cremation [PDF]
- Living Will packet [PDF]
- A letter to loved ones [PDF]
- Peace of Mind letter [PDF]
- Information about funeral scams [PDF]