The parish committees organize the work and the activities of the community. At any time there may be hundreds of parishioners engaged on dozens of projects from planning liturgies, to providing outreach, to maintaining the buildings and grounds. If you are looking for a way to serve we are sure that there will be something here to interest you.
- Parish Pastoral Council The Parish Pastoral Council is the leadership body for the parish. It consists of elected, appointed and ex-officio members representing the entire faith community. It evaluates and monitors our ministries and sets goals and direction for living out our mission. To read recent council minutes, click here.
- Administration The Administration/Finance committee oversees all the financial operations of the parish and is involved in safeguarding all parish properties and assets.Other administrative tasks include accounting, bugeting, financial reporting,collection counting, auditing, maintenance of buildings, computer operations, personnel, security, technology, webpage and preservation of our natural resources.
- Adult Formation The mission of the Adult Formation Team is to provide parishioners with opportunities that weave Catholic faith with their lives through a diverse balance of scripture, tradition, education, and fellowship.
- Community Care The Community Care Ministry of the Church of the Epiphany is dedicated to the care of the members of our faith community. We recognize that everyone has the right to feel better – body, mind and spirit – regardless of their health, prognosis or condition. We are committed to accompanying our fellow Epiphanites as they travel through life’s journey. We dedicate ourselves to helping them reach for the best that life has to offer them. We will do so with compassion, respect and full knowledge that the gifts of us all can only be fully realized through caring for our Minds, our Bodies and our Spirits.
- Family/Children's Formation Parish Family Formation is a program involving all age levels. The belief is that religious education is a life-long, on-going process. We witness to God in such a way that children as well as adults can grasp the central place of faith in their lives.
- Community Spirit The Epiphany Community Spirit Committee ministers to the everyday needs of our people, supports family and community life through social activities and cares for the health and wellness of individuals. We celebrate significant events, enrich and strengthen the overall sense of community in our parish, and call forth the gifts of parishioners as we bring the Epiphany community together. Parishioners will find special support in a variety of like-to-like ministries for: separated, divorced or widowed; youth; elders; singles; men; women; and employment seekers. Point to the Parish Life link (above) and click for details.
- Social Responsibility Social Responsibility, as it has been defined at Epiphany, represents this community's commitment to reach out to the local community and the larger world. The many ministries listed under Social Responsibility express the Gospel concern to love all persons, especially those who suffer from oppression, deprivation, or violence.
- Stewardship Epiphany is considered a "stewardship parish," meaning that it is through a deliberate, directed decision to return our gifts to God, that the program, staffing, and all other needs are met. That is why there are no Bingos, fundraising festivals, raffles, bake sales, or second collections. We try to live out the belief that we are "stewards," and as good stewards, we return a proportionate amount to God.
- Youth The Epiphany Youth Ministry program strives to accompany young people through a process of life formation. Rooted in the values and vision of the Gospel, with the support of community and through the deepening of relationships, EYM seeks to challenge and nurture the development of Catholic youth.
- Worship The Worship Committee has as its focus the spiritual development of the community through liturgical celebrations that shape and express the faith life of our community.